Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Find Joy

I spent a good portion of my night making cards last night. I went with more simple designs and some worked and some did not. I had this background in my scrap box from another project. It was stamped in basic brown on white card stock. I trimmed it a bit and stamped onto it with the paisley stamp from Polka Dots and Paisley using cool Caribbean ink. The flower is inked in cool Caribbean and chocolate chip. The outline to the flower and the sentiment are stamped in chocolate chip. I added a pink rhinestone to finish it off. I like this background for the sentiment because it names all the "little" things to find joy in...friendship, laughter, smiles.

2 comments:

L8ybug2 said...

Beautiful card. I love it! TFS!
~~Rita~~

Jenny Mick said...

Awesome card! I never would have thought to use the paisley with that background stamp, but I really like them together! Thanks so muc for sharing!!