Friday, May 04, 2007

Ellie Blue

Today's card is one from the archives. I made this for an upline shoebox swap awhile back. The card base is sahara sand. The bottom panel is cranberry crisp wheeled with the Kindness wheel with white gel pen accents. Ellie is stamped in buckaroo blue, her ear is chocolate chip popped up on a dimensional and of course she has a googlie eye! The bottom corner is a small oval and flower punched out and fixed with a brad. I think the ribbon is French Blue. I like this color combo, it is great for masculine cards too.
I will be back on Monday. We are packing up the family to go visit a church that may be our next assignment. DH spent the last three days at a conference where he was able to spend a good amount of time with the pastor and now I get to weigh in on it all. So, we will be checking out the school, church, housing possibilities and surrounding area to see if it will be a good fit for us. Change is such a challenge!!
Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

grandmascraps said...

Great Card Tracy, love the color combo on this one. Good luck with your visit, Hope your decision is easy to make.

Anonymous said...

Cute card! Change is never easy, but if God is leading you there, you'll know it!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I really love your oval/flower punch combo. My husband was a "PK" and they moved around a lot. I wish you all the best.

Anonymous said...

cute card, Tracy, and best wishes! God will lead you to where you are supposed to be......(tell him not to take you too far from your CNY friends) ;0)

Valerie said...

Love your ellie! Great colors and perfect embellishing!

Anonymous said...

what a great color combo - wish I had seen this before I had to make a guy card this past weekend!

Christy said...

Love your work and I'm tagging you for the 7 things about yourself and tag 7 others tag game.