Friday, July 13, 2007

I've fallen...

Do you remember the commercial where the old lady says "Help, I've fallen and I can't get up."? Here's my new mantra.... help, I'm moving and I can't blog (or stamp)!!! Moving is the pits!! We are in a sea of boxes, packing, sorting, pitching, cleaning. We sent the boys off to camp this week and Greg and I prepped for a garage sale that started yesterday. I have new stamps waiting to be mounted and no energy left to even think about it.
Last night I forced myself to stamp one card and this simple one is about all I could muster. I mounted just the stamps I needed from Vases in Vogue. I used the larger flower in the set to create the background and used the white gel pen in the centers. I stamped the flower in the vase right onto a piece of Palette O Prints paper and used the gel pen on the petals. The vase was stamped on white, watercolored, cut out and mounted onto dimensionals.
Over the next 3-4 weeks blogging will be very spotty but I will be back. We close in 2 weeks on both houses and once things are settled I am hoping to get into a more regular routine with stamping.
Blessings!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you do simple well, Tracy! love the card. Good luck with moving....I'm sure you will be glad when it's over but as with all experiences, they help us grow I guess. I hope you find many good things that will come along!

Sharon in NE said...

Great card and I hope your move goes well. We'll be here when you're settled.

Rose Ann said...

This is simple beauty! I love this!!

Jennifer said...

I have tagged you so if you would like to play head on over to my blog for more details.

Jennifer

Karen said...

This is adorable! Love the colors