I finally got a bit of time to blog browse and I see that Jennifer over at http://stampincrazy.blogspot.com/ has tagged me to list 7 random things about myself. This is great since I have no new creations to share.
1) I am half German
2) I pitched varsity softball all 4 years of high school
3) our move next week will be our 8th in 13 years of marriage!
4) I hate moving :)
5) I love to bake and am known for my awesome banana bread but I can''t find the right chocolate chip cookie recipe despite trying dozens and dozens
6) I collect different varieties of hosta plants. I am not a gardener but hostas are one thing I can grow! When we knew we were moving my mom and I split all the different varieties and potted them to take to our new house.
7) I have a 10 1/2 size foot and they only make shoes in whole sizes past 10, very frustrating.
How cool is the
Club? I was nominated by Deb and Kristine, thanks girls! Since I am out of the loop to know who has been nominated already I will have you chose 5 of the blogs on my list on the right, there are lots of great ones to browse.
I am off to do more packing!