Thursday, August 23, 2007

More Polka Dot Mugs

So when I started to think who to send my card to last night I realized one card just wasn't gonna cut it. That polka dot mug was so fun to stamp I just went to town with it. One of my purchases at my newly found LSS was Copic markers. I have the Prismacolor markers and found them difficult to use, I couldn't seem to make them look right. I was hesitant to buy more markers especially at their steep price but they were right by the register. Kinda like the candy bars they put by the grocery store registers to tempt you. Well, it worked! I only chose these 5 colors plus a colorless blender. I obviously have much to learn but I do like these way more than the Prismacolor markers. For one, the blender actually seems to do something, LOL! I can see where having multiple shades of the same color is where it really comes together. I am not sure I will buy any more for awhile. I will have to think on it. I am honestly quite content with my SU ink pads and markers.
The cards use pretty much the same materials:purely pomegranate, groovy guava, wild wasabi, basic gray ink pad. These colors are a bit of a stretch for me but the whimsical nature of the stamps make them work.
Thanks for stopping!

3 comments:

Heather Huggins said...

These are super cute. I love the paper choices. And I'm going to have to get the new Basic grey stamp pad.

Heather

Anonymous said...

very cute! nice to see you are getting settled & back to stamping!

Rose Ann said...

These are super cute! Love the all!