Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Elzybells Meets the Dirty Girls!

So...the present and former Dirty Girls were handed a challenge by Jami...make a card using the Elzybells stamp, Winter Song, include pretty in pink somewhere on your card and absolutely no designer paper!


Here is the gallery with all the cards from those who participated. What a killer assortment of cards!! I always love to see how many varieties can come from the same list of parameters.
In the end, I am not really thrilled with my offering. I am in one of those slumps where I seriously consider selling all my stuff and hanging up my stamping hat. Then I realize, this too shall pass and I will feel more like stamping, hopefully some time soon.
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Rose Ann said...

Your Elzybells card is pretty! I love the silver snowflakes! I think your offering is darling!