I can't count right sometimes! I had an odd number of pieces left over from the stack of cards I made last week. We were invited to a surprise anniversary party for some folks at church and of course I waited until the last possible minute to make a card. But luckily, there in front of me were these left over parts! I quickly inked up one of the stamps from the retired set, Petal Prints, with several markers and voila! The flowers are edges with a very light value gray marker which adds depth in person, but doesn't really get picked up on the camera. I did add the bee from the new set, Bloomin' Wonderful. He is colored in with yellow and a bit of brown and I used a clear glitter pen on his wings for a bit of sparkle. The only other item I added was some white grosgrain ribbon.
Hubby decided it was time to paint our bedroom so I have been creative in non stamping ways these last few days.
Thanks for stopping by!