Thursday, May 15, 2008

Tweet!


I looked over several of my last posts and I seem to be stuck on birds, lol!! I purchased this Anna Wight Whipper Snapper design last month and it was calling my name. I used some left overs from an earlier card this week and just changed up the black frame a bit. This image is fun to color!
I am working all this week so I don't have much time for more.
Thanks for stopping by.
stamps: Whipper Snapper, PTI sentiment
paper: white, apricot appeal, basic black, watercolor paper
ink: black Palette, close to cocoa, creamy caramel, old olive, buckaroo blue, river rock, apricot appeal, pumpkin pie
other: Spellbinder Nestabilities, black grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals,VCuttlebug Swiss Dots folder, waterbrush

12 comments:

diane zechman said...

very cute! I love this!

~amy~ said...

cute, cute, cute!!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Love that bird!! Your coloring is wonderful!

Mayadiz said...

Oh, this is so cute! Love how you colored him.

Sheila D said...

This bird looks so fun. I love it. I'm really into birds to. Gonna have to look into this one. Great card and great colors.

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

how TWEET!! =)

Anonymous said...

how cute!

Charmaine said...

That bird is so cute!

Charmaine

Monika/Buzsy said...

This bird is super cute! Love the coloring, the scallop rectangle... TFS!

Renee said...

Very cute! I love Pete the bird!

The Rubber Maid said...

What an absolutely cute card. He is adorable. Good luck on you remodeling, I don't envy the mess. Pat

Anonymous said...

Oh! I love this! Adorable image and the perfect card to go with it!