Monday, July 21, 2008

Up for a Challenge??

Well, I had really hoped to have something to show you but alas, our kitchen has demanded all of my time. I do have something for tomorrow, so check back.
In the mean time, do you love to participate in challenges?? ALL this week is the "Day in the Life of a Dirty Girl" with challenges each day hosted by current and alumni Dirty Dozen gals over at Splitcoaststampers. Jenn has even offered up prizes! Check the Dirty Dare '08 forum for challenge details. You will want to make sure you are a Fan Club member to see all the challenge details. If you want to check out FC information, check here.
Todays challenges are hosted by Lauraly (Laurie Schmidlin) and Texasjodylynn (Jody Morrow).
Each challenge has a hostess and 2 DD sample makers and let me tell ya...the samples are GORGEOUS! I peeked ;). I made samples for one of the challenges tomorrow and Wednesday so I will be posting those as the challenges go up.
I hope you will join in the fun as we celebrate the Fan Club.

No comments: