Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Going Crazy...

Wanna Come?? This phrase is actually one that DH has been saying for years. He said it before we were married and now often says it to the boys when they ask "where are we going?" They can't stand it, lol!! When I saw this set, Round & Round We Go, by Cornish Heritage Farms, I knew I would have to get it. If for no other reason than to make a card for DH.
So with hubby in mind, here is my card. I used some Scenic Route paper I had and a bunch of different sized circle punches. Fun, eh? No ribbon or embellishments here, but there are dimensionals 'cause DH says no card is complete without them. I used a strip of leftover paper on the inside of the card.
I think he will get a chuckle out of it! Have a great day.

Details:
stamps: Rummage Bin's Round & Round We Go by CHF
paper: Scenic Route DP, old olive, tangerine tango, pacific point, very vanilla, black
Ink: pacific point, tangerine tango, black

other: circle punches in 1/2" 3/4", 1 1/4", 1 3/8", dimensionals

3 comments:

Juanita said...

Love it, it is a great Man card(plus it is so personal for your man)

ChristineCreations said...

haha....that just made me laugh. Totally a youth pastor Dad sort of comment. And something our kids would roll their eyes at Dad with too. Hope he loves it.

Melanie said...

HA!! Great saying(I'm stealing it), great card!