Monday, October 06, 2008

I {heart} Snowmen

I really do. I have a thing for cute snowmen. Now if you could just leave out the snow part, lol!! Our weather has turned crisp this past week and I can just sense that our winter is gonna be a doozy this year.
I couldn't pass up this snowman from Kim Hugh's set, Heart Warmers, by Cornish Heritage Farms. Now I see that they are selling just the snowman as a single stamp too. This card is one that we did this past week in our stamp a stack. I held one local class on Monday and then traveled to Rochester to do a second. I know I am not the only one to like snowmen and this card was one of the favorites. I thought one stampers remark was funny when she called him a "snow egg"!! Hahaha
We stamped the snowman twice, once on a scrap of white and once on the blue. We cut out the white body and pieced him over the blue. There are snowflakes stamped in white craft ink on the blue as well. The ground is a piece of white torn in half and sponged with bashful blue ink. We also used the new Snow Dots folder from Cuttlebug.
I am headed back to Rochester today for a workshop which means I get to hang out with friends. It's gonna be a great day!

2 comments:

diane zechman said...

This is adorable, Tracy! I love snowmen too!

Kristine said...

AAAACK!! THIS IS SOOOO ADORABLE!! :) ♥♥♥ IT!!