Friday, October 17, 2008

Spider Dilemma

Leigh is hosting a month of Frightfully Delightful Freaky Friday Challenges and I thought it would be fun to participate. I couldn't get my act together last week because of my back but was ready to go for today.
Now, I should warn you, this card is a bit twisted. The challenge for this week was to create a non-Halloween card using Halloween stamps. I own very few Halloween stamps so this was a toughie for me. But this idea came to me and I had to see it through.
Are you a spider-phobe?? I know a few folks that are absolutely terrified by spiders. Some of them scream, run or become paralyzed when they encounter a spider. So, I wondered, if you were a spider-phobe, what would you do if you were sitting on the throne when one same down and sat down beside you?? Told you it was a bit twisted, LMBO!
I used some Rosie's Roadshow stamps and one of the images from SU's Batty for You (omitted the words around it). I created the stripped walls with markers and a waterbrush and the sentiment was put together with Karen Foster Snap stamps.
I can actually think of a few people I would send this to. I hope it brought a chuckle or two to your Friday!

4 comments:

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Twisted Tracy! I think the spider's more freaked out than the chicken LOL! Very cute card, and creative take on the challenge!

Toni said...

I am a spider-phobe! You don't want to know what would happen if spider came and sat beside me on the throne- it wouldn't be pretty! :)

Leigh OBrien said...

ha ha ha ha ha....that is so funny! I'm a sucker for bathroom humor, for sure. That's what you get when you're the only female in the household, I guess. Perfect!

Renee said...

haha how cute! So creative :)