Tuesday, November 04, 2008

It's Tuesday!

I do not have anything stamped to share with you today. My weekend was spent getting prepped for my marathon week. The week kicked off yesterday in Rochester. In the afternoon I held a class at a retirement community where 12 ladies did a wonderful job with the 4 cards I had for them. I don't think any of them had ever stamped before and they all did very well. These ladies were a hoot and I have to say it was very satisfying to see them enjoy themselves so much. I am so grateful that my friend, Lynn, went along with me 'cause we definitely needed the extra hands. In the evening we had 26 stampers come for a Christmas card Stamp-a-Stack. That was fun!!
Tonight I teach a class at the local rec center and I am excited for the Christmas projects that we will be doing.
Tomorrow night is the local installment of the SAS class, here in Ransomville.
Add all that on top of working an extra day this week and all the usual and crazy hub-bub of homelife.
Friday...I crash!!

I had some exciting news this morning when I was catching up on my blog reading. Leigh's Freaky Friday challenges came to an end and she picked a winner. It wasn't me but the winner already had several of the sets so Leigh picked a second winner for those items... it was me!! That marks the first thing I have won from a blog kinda thing. Thanks Leigh and Holly!!

Today is the 4th of November. An important day. It was my Dad's birthday for one. He passed away in 2000 at the age of 59. He is missed. But it is also time to exercise your right to vote. I hope you will.

Thanks for visiting! Hopefully I will have something more to share in a few days.

No comments: