Friday, November 07, 2008

Noel

I made it to the end of the week, whew!! DH is going on a teen retreat to the Adirondacks this weekend and the boys and I have lots on our list to do. I am so glad I am not a single parent on a regular basis, those that are have my deepest admiration!
I haven't had any time for stamping still but do have some photos of cards we did this week. This one is a fun little paper pieced card using a set from Cornish Heritage Farms called Heart Warmers. Many of the stamps in that set are perfect for this technique of paper piecing. We paired some Basic Grey Fruitcake paper with SU's sage shadow and riding hood red. We embossed the ornament twice with silver EP and used the red Spica pen on the heart. The new Cuttlebug ornament folder seemed a natural fit for this card. Even with the little bit of cutting, this would make an easy card to do multiples of for Christmas.
Tomorrow I will share another holiday card, using SU's new set, Snow Swirled. It was one of my favorites from our Stamp a Stack this past week.
Have a great Friday!

1 comment:

Juanita said...

Beautiful, I have been lusting after this stamp set.