Thursday, January 08, 2009

Cards X3

I try to sprinkle in SU creations amongst all the others once in awhile. There are too many wonderful stamps to choose from, lol!

Here is a card I made using the SU bundle called Love You Much. I combined it with the new DSP called Candy Lane. Yummy I tell ya! One of the stamps in the set was used to create a subtle background on the riding hood red panel. The birds were paper pieced from scraps. The sentiment is from the All Holidays set and is embossed with white EP. I used brads and a ribbon slide from the vanilla hodgepodge set. Also used: border scallop punch, large oval punch, regal rose grosgrain ribbon.

This is my card for yesterdays sketch challenge on SCS. The floral images are part of a single stamp by Magenta that I cut in half. Used SU inks to watercolor. DP is Memory Box. Also used sahara sand and baja breeze paper and a black glaze pen.

This is another challenge card I made, for Tuesdays color challenge:pumpkin pie, garden green and brilliant blue. The dino is a dollar stamp I got awhile ago, I love the big size of it! DP is from October Afternoons Nightlight collection. Balloons are from SU's Bitty Birthday set and the cupcake is from the Anna Mae set byOur Craft Lounge.
How is that for variety?? Have a favorite??
Thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great cards, but those flowers....wow! They are gorgeous! Love that little dino too!