Friday, January 23, 2009

Designer Paper Sample Share

With each new Stampin' Up! Catalog there are lots of new luscious Designer Papers to drool over. This time, I think SU has knocked the designs out of the park! They have introduced a new line of Specialty papers that are textured!! Get out!! I know!!
For a limited time I am offering a paper share that will include one 6x6 piece of each of the new papers. There are 4 new packs of the specialty papers and 10 new packs of Designer Paper for a total of 84 sheets. Each share requires 8 participants. I will cut them to size and mail them to you once I have enough people to fill a share. The cost will be $21.00 plus $5.00 shipping for a total of $26.00. If you are one of my local customers you do not need to pay the shipping. This is open to US customers only.
This is a great way to get your hands on all the new papers without breaking the bank. The 6x6 size allows you to try it out on a project or two before committing to a whole pack. I often buy 6x6 pads of paper because they are a nice card making size! I know it can be difficult to get a good idea of what the paper will be like until you see it in person. Here is your chance!
EXTRA!!! For the first 8 participants I will also include one 6x6 sheet of the 4 designer papers that will be available during the upcoming SAB promotion!
Email me with your name and I will send Paypal invoices once I have a group of 8 together!

The papers can be found on pages 158-161 in the new catty:
Rockabilly Specialty
Parisian Breeze Specialty
To the Nines Specialty
Sweet Slumber Specialty
Jackpot
Candy Lane
Bella Birds
Pink Flamingo
Good Morning Sunshine
Raspberry Tart
Urban Oasis
Bella Bleu
Flock Together
Tea Party

That comes to .25 a sheet!! If you had to buy all 14 packs it would cost $147.30!!
Email me soon as this offer is for one week only.

No comments: