Monday, August 03, 2009

Falling Leaves

Happy Monday everyone! We had a relaxing week at the lake and now it is time to face reality. Today is my first day at my new job. I hope I am ready!
I have a couple items to share with you that I made a couple of weeks ago. These use the new set, Falling Leaves, and the new jumbo wheel, Bright Blessings. The leaves were inked with the rock n roll technique to get the effect of changing colors. The colors go from old olive to more mustard to ruby red. There is a bit of scoring above and below the image.

I made a matching match box using old olive, ruby red and kraft.
I am not ready for fall especially since we have yet to really have summer weather here. Fall will be here before we know it though and it is one of my favorite seasons.
I wish you a blessed day!

1 comment:

Starla said...

OOOOOO!! I love fall and your card is WONDERFUL!