Monday, January 04, 2010

Just Peachy

While I was away last week I managed to get a handful of images colored. One of them was a new Magnolia stamp I purchased at my LSS. This one is called, Just Peachy.
There isn't much room left to do a lot of fancy designing on the card plus this one will be going overseas so I thought it best to keep it light. I did color a second set of hands and basket so I could pop them up for a bit of 3-D.
My mom, SIL and I all have birthdays in the first half of January and I always seem to be behind because of the holidays. Thankfully the mail to Germany these days is pretty quick and this card should make it in time.
The kids are bummed, school wasn't cancelled today. That means work isn't cancelled either, rats! Off I go...

2 comments:

Pat said...

So absolutely adorable!

Renee said...

Tracy this is the cutest! I love her colors and the card colors....so adorable!