Sunday, January 03, 2010

Snowball Fun

We're back! And just in time too since we are getting quite a bit of snow and the temps have plummeted. A good day to stay indoors, do laundry, stamp and catch up before we all head back to work and school tomorrow.

While we were away I realized I forgot to post the January Stamp of the Month. Each month CHF offers one stamp or set as the monthly special and prices it at a discount. If you purchase the stamp of the month, it comes with a photo of a card including complete instructions for making that card. This month the card featured with the stamp was done by yours truly! Cool eh? And here it is...
The stamp is called Snowball Fun and could very well be the scene in my yard this very day. I stamped the scene twice so I could cut out one of the snowballs and mount it with dimensionals.

Thanks for all the comments about the market bag I posted the other day. It was a pattern made by Quiltsmart and comes in a 2-pack. You can find it here. You iron on the pattern and sew along the lines. It says it is an easy pattern but if you haven't done much sewing like me, you may want to recruit a helper. Plenty of gals I know have done one with no assistance so maybe it is just me, lol. I love the finished outcome though. Each bag uses a yard of fabric so I bought a yard of 2 contrasting fabrics and used half on each bag. Here is the one I kept...

Now that the holidays are behind us I hope to have more time to stamp. I have items lined up for this week.
Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Tracy
Love the market bag I might just have to give it a whirl!!! I'm a bit of a beginner so I might need help from my Mom........lol