Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Simple.

Clean and simple. I like it. A lot!

This card actually has a sneak peek at a new CHF backgrounder being released on Friday. It is very subtle. I stamped the new backgrounder, called Vintage Chintz, in a very light blue onto the printed paper. In person, it shows up a bit more but even then it gives it just a touch of color. It is a bold pattern and I didn't want the printed paper to be overshadowed. I used the CB Swiss Dots embossing folder just along the bottom edge of the card, added a score line and the sentiment.

I will be back tomorrow with a sample where the backgrounder is bold and beautiful in red!

Laura posted a fun little tutorial on the CHF blog and she is giving away a beautiful set of stamps too. Check it out here.


3 comments:

milkshake007 said...

Very, very cute!

Erin said...

This is such a lovely soothing card. The backgrounder looks cool. :)

Michele Boyer said...

Wow! I (lol), but this is simply PERFECT!