Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Well Wishes

My hubby spent the better part of last week laid up with the flu. Poor guy. I am not a very good nurse, I try, but God honestly didn't create me with a deep mothering, pampering gene. I'm no Nurse Ratched (One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest) either, so don't go getting the wrong impression of me, lol. My main goal is not to catch what ever it is that my family may have. So far, so good. Oh yeah, hubby seems to be on the mend now too.

Tis the season of colds, flu's, and various icky catchy stuff, so a few get well cards are always good to have on hand. Here is a simple design I did...

After stamping the image of the tub and the sentiment, I embossed it 2x's with UTEE and then cut it out. Now the tub has the look of an enamel tub, so cool! I did mask off he feet before I embossed the image, glassy feet just didn't seem right.

Some of you asked me a few different questions about the last pendant I posted. I will try to do up a quickie tutorial to answer your questions. Work is busy so it may be a few days until I can get to it. Once you see it in pictures you will realize how fun and easy it is to do.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

How cute is this?!? Love how you created the 'porcelain' tub. So clever!

Country Mouse said...

Cute!!! Love this! And...I'm a new follower...love your blog!