A-dorable, is it not?? We used silver cardstock in the new SU milk carton Big Shot die. The heavy weight is perfect for this project. To make our "can" look a bit worn and used, we sponged Vintage Photo Distress ink on all the edges. Sigh...I love the result!
Here is a shot of the back with the handle. Two silver brads hold it in place and it is easiest to do this before you assemble your box.
The flower is made from some My Mind's Eye paper and punched out with the SU scallop punch. We folded the scallop piece in half 4 different ways so the "petals" would not be so flat. The leaves are 2 large oval punches of Kiwi Kiss folded in half. A Dum-Dum is just the right size for the center. We used a 1/8" punch to made holes in the flower and petals, the fit around the stick is tight enough you don't even need adhesive to keep them in place. The paper for the flower is double-sided and pretty no matter which way you look at it.
Sometimes a project just makes you happy. I am putting this on my desk at work so it can make me happy all day, lol!