Monday, March 22, 2010

Shrinking Fun

Today I have another tutorial posted on the Cornish Heritage Farms Blog. We're making a fun pendant out of shrink plastic. It has an unexpected twist though.


If you have ever played with shrink plastic then you know it can be addicting. I made these earrings while I had all my stuff out.


Check out the tutorial here and be sure to leave a comment on that post. We are giving away a background stamp of you choice!

Laura asked what a pizzelle is. Besides being yummy good...they are an Italian specialty. They do taste like a thin waffle and traditionally have anise in them. I do not like anise at all so I subbed my homemade vanilla in this batch. You can sprinkle them with powdered sugar before serving. They do require a pizzelle baker to make however. I ordered mine from Amazon...love the free shipping!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Jean Franks Beck said...

Loved your tutorial, Tracy! My daughter has recently gotten the shrinky dink bug.... I'll have to get in on the action!

Pat said...

Wow...these pieces of jewelry are awesome!

diane zechman said...

cute projects!
I am curious which pizelle iron you got. I still have a note that I wrote to myself a year or so ago...Villaware Cuisinart Pizelle Iron- Amazon. LOL. I wonder if they still have it? ;0)