Monday, April 26, 2010

Emerging...

from a weekend away. Hubby is returning today from a conference in Orlando. Since he was away for the weekend the boys and I went to the Finger Lakes to visit my brother and his family. My brother and oldest son went turkey hunting, not necessarily turkey finding, lol. Fun none the less. My boys love to go there because they have 4 wheelers and a dirt bike and they got more than their share of riding in on Saturday.
My SIL and I worked on her swaps for this Saturday's big event. ACK!! It is crunch time for sure. I can't wait to see all the great stuff people created for their swaps. There are always new ideas to see. If you have ever been to a large stamping event then you know all about the buzz in the air when stampers gather. The oohhs and ahhhs, "gotta get that"'s and general kinship that happens when you put a bunch of us together in a room. It is proof that we are slightly certifiable, lol.
Tomorrow is another Sara England release at CHF. Three actually, all in the emerging series. I worked with two of them. One of them is called Emerging Seal. Here is one of the samples I made...
The paper is MME, I love the cheerful colors!
Back to the grind this morning. Blessings on your day and thanks so much for stopping by.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracy, I am new to your blog, your cards are so cute, simple yet fun! I get emails from Cheryl and found your blog through her. I also love the Christian emphasis you put on some of your cards, I don't see alot of that these days. Very refreshing! Blessings to you, Rea davidssoulmate@centurylink.com