Friday, April 16, 2010

Life

TGIF!
I saw the doctor yesterday and he confirmed my gall bladder needs to come out. The nurse will be calling with a date today. I asked her to please wait until after May 1st, there is just too much to do for Spring Fest to be laid up. If you are interested in finding out more about our event you can check it all out here, but we are full for this year.
We had success in the bike department last night! Wahoo! Target had a nice selection of Schwinn bikes and K picked one he liked. He was so happy.
So much for my life, I have a different kind of "Life" to tell you about today, the lastest Scrapblock coming from Cornish Heritage Farms. Scrapblocks are 6x6 in size and this one is filled with various words and quotes about life...so cool!
The paper is MME and I used the new Tim Holtz Tattered Flower die. That die is so cool. On the largest flower I ran it through the Quickutz large polka dot embossing folder, distressed the edges with Distress ink, crumpled it up and then added some Diamond Dust. I had some old crocheted lace that I stitched onto the edge, it needed a bit of dirtying up. It was fun to get a little inky with this project.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Starla said...

Oooooo! I love the look of this! Wish I could sew ( or for that matter, look at lace and "see" it on a card!)