Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Flaming Cake!

Happy Wednesday!

There are certain cards I always like to have on hand, thank you, thinking of you and birthday cards top the list. Here is a fun birthday card for someone with a sense of humor.


These stamps are from the Tom Fun Birthday Surprise set. I used 2 different size star punches to create a faux embossed background. The fireman suit reminds me of one of my son's dress-up outfits he wore as a kid. He loved dressing up in all kinds of costumes. We would shop the day after Halloween so we could stock up on a budget. He knew in August what he would wear for Halloween. But as far as he was concerned everyday was dress up day.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

LOL! That's a great image for us older folk! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracy, I think this card would be so cute for a toddler. Love the star background paper. Blessings to you, Rea

Michele Boyer said...

Bwahahahaaha! I saw your note that we both used this but what's even funnier is that we both called it a flaming cake! LOLOL. SUPER cute, Tracy! I really like the red stars on the red cardstock. :)