Monday, May 17, 2010

Fuchsia Tiles

Today over at CHF, there is a new backgrounder in town! It's called Fuchia Tiles. I have a large collection of backgrounders but I can always be talked into more. They're just so versatile. This is one of the samples I created.

Look ma...no pattern paper, lol. I inked up the backgrounder with a green Versamagic ink, the chalk-like ink covered like a dream. I used a sentiment as my focal point and added just a hint of color with a Kim Hughes flower image.

Here is a completely different take on the backgrounder. I turned it into a paper lantern by stamping, punching out a circle and then running it through my crimper.
The sentiment was computer generated. Totally different feel to this one.

In June Cornish Heritage Farms will be kicking off something really fun for the summer. Stay tuned for more details.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracy, My Mom would love the Serenity Prayer card,it's sweet. I love the chalk ink. I have it in lots of colors, and use the cat eye size pad. Awesome stuff. Blessings to you, Rea P.S. Very creative on all three cards!

Kathy Martin said...

Lovely cards! :)