Monday, July 12, 2010

Fluttering By...

We are back from camp. We had some of the hottest temps we have had in years, I thought I would literally melt. Just breathing caused you to sweat like crazy. But we had a wonderful time hanging with friends.
Coming back from a week away always means there is lots of laundry, yard work and the like. Once all the work was done I couldn't wait to get back into my stamp room! Imagine the bummer when I found my mojo was flowing like molasses, lol. But I did emerge with a finished card.

On my last visit to Buffalo Stamps I got some great new images for coloring from Penny Black, Motivet, Stamping Bella and Stampavie. Decisions, decisions...what to stamp first? I went with this darling Stampavie image.

I stamped the butterfly a second time onto a piece of scrap so I could cut it out and adhere it with a dimensional. I added some clear Spica glitter pen to the wings.

Now that the creative juices have been tapped, maybe the next project will flow a bit easier. I can only hope.
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Starla said...

Looks like your mojo is flowing just fine to me! Love the sparkle on the butterfly wings!

diane zechman said...

Good choice! LOL. I love it!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracy, what a cute image, and I like the paper you chose for this card. Blessings to you, Rea