Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sketch & News

Last night hubby was studying down in the basement and I was trying to create. I managed to color a bit but the heat got to me and I had to walk away. This morning I was up bright and early so I decided to go finish what I had started. I used the latest Stampavie challenge, this time a sketch. When ever I do a sketch challenge I am reminded how much I enjoy following a sketch, it makes things go so much faster!

This card uses way more layers than I am used to but I liked the opportunity to use so many pieces of pattern paper and card stock. My younger son will totally love this card.

I should have made him blonde to be a perfect fit for Kaleb. He'll appreciate it anyway.

I had just enough time to take a photo, edit it and upload it to post later. I am glad I waited because now I can also share some exciting news! Stampavie announced the names of their 5 new designers and I am one of them!!!!!!!!! I am so excited! Jumping up and down kind of excited!

I have slacked off enough, it is time to get back to work! Thanks for stopping by.

12 comments:

Niki Estes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ChristineCreations said...

I'm so happy for you Tracy! They are a good fit for you and you for them!

And a WAY cool card too. Love the embossing folder behind the cool dude. Awesome coloring!

diane zechman said...

LOVE it! So glad you are joining us!

Kittie said...

Tracy, I am so thrilled to see you join our team. Yiou are such a talented lady and I know you can do magic with the Stampavie images. Woo hoo! Welcome and hugs!

Jennifer Roach said...

Congrats Tracy!!

Kathy Martin said...

Dude! This is one rockin' cool card! LOVE it! Great papers and design! :)

Marga said...

Welcome to our team Tracy

Hugs Marga

itsallrosi said...

yay, congrats!

Kim Kowal said...

Congrats Tracy!!! Love the card, your coloring is awesome. Some day I will be able to color just like you, lol. I'm learning though. have a great day!!

Kristine Reynolds said...

Love this card and am so excited for you! Congrats on joining the Stampavie Team. Can't wait to see all the fun you will come up with!

XOXO
Kristine

Leann said...

This is fab Tracy - love it!
Hugs x

~* Jay Jay *~ said...

Your card is so wonderful Tracy! And again welcome to the team :)

Hugs
Jay Jay