Monday, August 16, 2010

Bearing Gifts

Monday again? Ugh! The weekend wasn't nearly long enough.

I am slowly working my way through the new Stampavie Christmas images. This little bear is one of my fav's.

Isn't he adorable? He's called Merry Bear and is from a new illustrator over at Stampavie, Laurence Designs. The image is quite large as you can see so I made him the centerpiece of a gate fold card. Originally there were only white pearls as accents but the card still needed something. The holly leaves are from a Fiskars punch and I colored some pearls with a red Copic marker for the berries.

I have a busy day ahead, gotta run!
Blessings,

4 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

LOVE this! What a cute image! Good for you on getting started with those Christmas cards!

Mary Jane said...

So cute! I like the holly and berries. Great addition.

Kristine Reynolds said...

Heck ya he's adorable! and...your coloring is fabulous!!!

Anita said...

Oh, your card is so adorble. I just love this new image from Stampavie and can't wait to get my hands on some of their new stamps.