Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Beary Best Wishes

We have gotten a little reprieve from the heat and humidity! We actually slept with the windows open last night and it felt great! I started to tackle the dreaded disaster in my stamp room. Oh my! After four hours of cleaning it is at the point where it looks really bad but will very soon turn the corner and look fabulous again! Who am I kidding? It will never look fabulous but I am going for cleaned off work spaces so I can start a new mess. My LSS is having a garage sale this Sunday and I think they should just tell the other sellers to stay home, I have enough stuff to do this sale solo, lol! It feels good to purge!

Anyway...you probably haven't come here to read my drivel! You want to see something crafty. Like this maybe?

This is another image I colored during my A/C seeking evening. I finally got to use several bear related items I have in my studio, like this Sizzix bear prints embossing folder and the printed ribbon. Oh, and the tickets I bought on Etsy ages ago. I am famous for seeing something, thinking it is cute, buying it but then not having a clue how to use it myself!! I bet that never happens to you. I used an SU sentiment set on the ticket, stamping it 2x's to get all the words to fit.

That's it for me today. If I emerge from a clean stamp room I may have something for tomorrow. If I am not here, I got sucked into the vortex!

4 comments:

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Tracy. The image is so sweet and beautifully coloured!
Clairex

Mary Jane said...

The card is wonderful. I really like the bear details. Such a cute image too.

Kim Kowal said...

Beautifully done Tracy. I love this image and your coloring is over the top fabulous!! Love all the little details too!!

Lisa Kind said...

So cute! Love the embossing folder...I think I "need" it! LOL!!!