Thursday, December 02, 2010

Snowman Trio

Well, natural light is not in the cards this week so my photos are not going to do these cards justice. Maybe Santa has a good light set-up in his big bag for me this Christmas.

I have a thing for snowmen and when I saw these images in Heather Ellis' Etsy shop, I had to have them. Swoon!!!!! And since they are digi images I could have them in short order without even leaving my house. Here is snowman A

Totally adorable right? I colored a second hat and scarf so I could pop them up for added dimension on this card. The snowflakes have Stickles on them for sparkle.

Snowman card B is a sweet one...

No special touches on this one, just colored with Copic markers, black glaze pen on the eyes and button and a bit of machine stitching.

Then there is card C, it ties with the first one for my favorite.

I like the browns on this snow dude. I added Glossy Accents over the ornaments so they shine. It has been awhile since I used brads, I used to use them all the time. The top right corner also has a Heidi Swapp ghost snowflake embellishment.

These images just melt my heart! I am certain to make more cards using these images!

Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

Pat said...

Love the snowman images and your designs are top notch!

CraftyC said...

These are all beautiful Tracy, love the last one!
Clairex

Lisa Kind said...

These are so adorable, Tracy! I think Snowman C is my fav too, probably because of how you dressed him in my fav brown and blue! Too cute!

Niki Estes said...

These are so adorable, Tracy! I love snowmen, too! :)

Nancy said...

I too have a thing for snowmen.... and I love what you've done with these awesome images!

Jennifer Scull said...

oh my stars, they are precious!!!

I have a little something for you on my blog! :)

Heidi Karpen said...

So cute- I love the brown guy the best! You beat me to the punch- I bought these a few weeks back and have gotten too bogged down with work to play with them- now I'll have some more inspiration to print them up this weekend!

Nancy said...

These snowmen are really precious (I have a thing for 'em too ;^) ). And you've colored them all so beautifully! I love the layouts on the first two, and the last one ~ oh my! The paper, the stitching, the text. . . perfection!

Michele Boyer said...

These are SO cute, Tracy!! LOVE them!

Kittie said...

Tracy, this is an adorable set of cards. I love snowmen, too!

Office Movers Lorain said...

Thoughtful blog, thanks for sharing