Monday, March 21, 2011

Sweet Nellie

On Saturday I had the chance to meet up with my friends Cheryl Rowley and Lisa Kind at our favorite stamp store, Buffalo Stamps and Stuff. Two hours went by in a blink of an eye! The store was stocked with great new finds from Winter CHA. You can be sure the three of us did lots of oohing, aahing and enabling, lol. I came home with a stack of new paper pads, some MFT dies and this cute little image by Nellie Snellen.

I did a quick search on-line and didn't really find one place where you might find these. It is a UK company but I did see some listings if you are not local enough to visit BSS. This gal is too cute for words! I love her dress and hat boxes. The paper I used is from one of the MME packs I bought at the store, sorry I don't remember exactly which one.

I was fairly productive yesterday so you will see more from me this week.

Blessings,

1 comment:

Lisa Kind said...

OMGosh this is just so adorable! Love how you colored her up! It was so good to see you again and yes, enable is the perfect word for our shopping spree!