Friday, April 29, 2011

Squeaking In

Whew, the month is almost over and I really didn't want to miss Jen's April SFYTT. So, here I am at almost the 11th hour with my card for the sketch challenge.

Here is the sketch laid out for April. You can find all the deets here.

Since Unity is sponsoring the challenge this month, I went with some Unity stamps on this one.

IRL the yellow on the stamp matches better. The paper is MME, forget exactly which pack. I used a Flourishes sentiment and a couple smaller SU stamps to round it out.

We are in final preparations for Spring Fest 4 tomorrow. All of our planning will hopefully result in a super fun day for the 85 stampers coming from far and wide. I hope to have some photos to share once it is all done.

Have a super weekend!

1 comment:

Amy Sheffer said...

WOWEE!! Love this, Tracy! The collage-type look on the main panel is stunning! Glad you squeaked in :)