Wednesday, May 18, 2011

More Class Samples

I am starting to think I missed God's call to build an ark! It just keeps raining and raining and then raining some more.

In Saturday's Jennifer McGuire class we made a total of 10 cards, all very different. I thought I would share just a few more samples of what we did.

I think Jennifer loves blue because most of our cards had some shade of blue somewhere. Can't say I disagree, isn't this light teal color fabulous? The card front was done by inking an embossing with Hero Arts Soft Pool Shadow ink before running the paper through. (actually, one of Jennifer's helpers did that step ahead of time) I have done that technique before but not with this crisp of a result. I am inspired to try again.

This shimmering card used a new product from Faber Castel called Gelatos. I am still undecided about them to be honest. But I love the backgrounder used, it is from Hero Arts and yes, I came home with my own ;)

We all got inky with Distress Stains for this card. The cool part is that everyone's looked just a bit different.

Besides being the day before the weekend, I have a great reason to look forward to Friday. The e-team from Eclectic Paperie is having a blog hop featuring Stampavie images. Not only that, The Stampavie team was invited to play along. I am so excited!! I hope you will plan to join us!!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: