Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Not Old...Just Vintage

After taking the Jennifer McGuire class on Saturday, we took some time to shop at Buffalo Stamps. Sharon had freshly unpacked some new MFT goodies and I quickly snatched up the Just My Type stamp and die set. Aren't you just loving all these dies to match stamps these days?! I {heart} them muchly! This particular set has this wonderfully sized old typewriter and a bunch of fun sentiments.

No coloring to do either. But I did a bunch of distressing with Vintage Photo Distress ink. The paper I used is from a new 6x6 pack of kraft designs by Memory Box called Valise. I think this may be the first time I have seen them come out with kraft designs and they are lovely. The finished card is 5 1/4" square.

The sentiment makes me giggle and some day I will probably have just the right person to give it to.
Later,

No comments: