Monday, May 02, 2011

Recipe Cards

One of the swap groups for Spring Fest was a 6x6 recipe card. This group tied with the No Vendor Restrictions card front for the most participants-38! Sadly, I was not able to participate in any of the swaps so I can't even tell you who the creators of these lovelies are. But here is a small taste of what was swapped...


Two of the cards featured chickens, I thought they were adorable and had to share.


The wooden holders that the cards are held up by are the ones made by my FIL. He made a few extras and they worked great to display these larger projects.

I am getting my butt kicked by a cold or strep throat, may need to go to the doctor to get it under control. In the mean time, I hope you enjoy some of the projects the Spring Fest stampers worked so hard to create.

If all this fun sounds like something you want to join, check out the Get It Together forum on SCS to see if one is being planned in your area. If there isn't, maybe you can start one.

1 comment:

Sandy O. said...

Thanks for sharing. Keep the pictures coming.