Monday, June 13, 2011

You Rock!

If any of you readers are single parents I have so much admiration for you! These two week trips that Greg takes for school are a challenge for me. Running the boys to and fro, working and generally just trying to stay afloat is exhausting. To add to it all is our 10 month old black lab who is becoming more DISobedient with each passing day. Greg is clearly the alpha in our house and in his absence she is doing her best to take his place. Grrrr!!

I am working on some assignments, things I can't share yet. This was one of my rejects, it wasn't quite what I had in mind.

I had tried a number of ideas that were so much better in theory. I am sure none of you have ever experienced that. Anyway, the image is from the Gillian Roberts collection at Stampavie called I'm a Rock Star. He is colored with Copics, his jeans have a bit of clear blender pen over the coloring to make them look faded. I put a thin layer of Glossy Accents over the body of the guitar so it would be shiny. That bit I liked. Now that HUGE sentiment, not so much. I like the words, it is the size that is too much. They can't all be winners.

Counting down til Friday night when my better half returns home. I think I can, I think I can, lol.

1 comment:

CraftyC said...

Fab card Tracy, the image is great. Hope ll calms down your end. We have a 6 yr black lab and he's still got the puppy in him and no recall. Praying he's not gonna be like this forever,
Clairex