Monday, July 25, 2011

Love Birds

It's Monday again but this time I don't have to go to work! I plan to be floating on a lake and chilling from all this extreme heat we are having.

On Saturday we are going to a family wedding. We will have drag ourselves out of the lake, dry off and put on the dreaded dress clothes, lol. But it will be so good to be with family for a bit.

Here is the card I made for the bride and groom.

It all started with a Hero Arts background stamp that I picked up at the stamp store's garage sale a few weeks back. I think it is called Delicate Branches and it has tiny birds in the design. I embossed the image with white EP onto some cool carribean card stock. The sentiment came from the SU set Together Forever which appears to be retired. The punched birds have little pearl eyes.

Simple but gets the point across. It's a good thing.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: