Thursday, July 28, 2011

Oh Baby!!

From weddings to babies this week.

Sometimes cards come together easily, sometimes not. Sometimes I love the end result, sometimes not so much. I started this card with Jen's SFYTT in mind but just couldn't make it work. In the end though, I {{heart}} this card!

The paper all comes from a pack of Fancy Pants Designs called "Baby Mine". It is full of sweet patterns, some obviously baby, some not. I covered some Maya Road Laundry Day chipboard pieces with papers from the same pack. The cloud piece was a bit of an experiment. I die cut a piece of cream paper with a Spellbinders die and then used a set of cloud dies from All That Scraps to emboss the clouds into the paper. I used light blue Copic marker to color the sky around the outlines of the clouds. I dug deep into the stash to find the button brads, somehow they just scream baby. The sentiment is from SU.

Love it?? I do. The colors, the chipboard pieces, the clouds....ahhhh, sweet and pleasing.
I hope the new momma will like it too.

Time to get back to relaxing!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I adore this, Tracy!!! I {{{ heart }}} it in every way :) . . . the colors, the chipboard pieces with the clouds, the tilt of the image panel. Really *perfect-o* !!!