Monday, July 18, 2011

Rock Star

Happy Monday!! One more week before our family vacation! The stress is mounting at work as I try to get through all my piles before Friday. I really don't want to leave stuff for my co-workers. Come on Friday!!
How is your summer so far? I can not believe how fast it is going by. Son #2 returned from church camp safely. We seem to be playing a game called "Where in the world are my children?". This is the only week from now until the end of August that both boys will be home. I knew this would happen as they got older but it is still a bit hard to swallow. My babies are growing up.
Let's move on to a more cheery subject shall we? Like stamping and a stair step card.
.
If you are on the Stampavie Newsletter list then this may look familiar. The Newsletter just came out yesterday and it is chock full of wonderful samples from the DT. Even stamping on a cake!
I used a Gillian Roberts image called "I'm a Rock Star", pairing it with some Memory Box papers. I kept it pretty clean, only adding a bit of twine and a wooden button.
I am off to tackle those piles on my desk.
Have a splendid day and thanks so much for visiting!

2 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Great use of this fold, he looks fantastic! Wonderful colouring, too! Hope you're keeping well, good luck taming those piles on your desk and have a wonderful vacation!

Country Mouse said...

Love this card! So hard to make nice "male" cards!!! Great job! Have a great vacation!