Monday, September 12, 2011

Beyond Hope!

I was going to post pictures of my stamp room but it is so bad that I decided it would be too embarrassing. There is no room along 10' of counter to stamp, the floor is piled high, even my stool is piled with stuff. Sad state of affairs and it gives me ZERO desire to be there. What is a girl to do?? One option is to bomb the place, then there would be a good reason for it to look the way it does, lol. It must be cleaned and purged so I hope either the stamp fairies come soon or I get a jolt of energy/desire to tackle it myself. Yesterday I quickly stamped a bunch of images, grabbed my Copics and ran!

This fella was a good warm up image, not really requiring much coloring. He is from the new SU set, Snow Much Fun. I {{heart}} snowmen!

The doily is a die cut, it reminded me of snowflakes. There is glitter on the image even though it doesn't really show in the pic. The Pool Party card stock was embossed with snowflakes from a Sizzix folder. This tent card has a 4 1/4" base and the total height of the card is 5 1/2". I thought it might work for an upcoming stamp a stack. It still needs a sentiment to be complete.

That is it for today. Thanks for visiting!

No comments: