Sunday, November 19, 2006

Surprise Pop Up Part 2

As promised, here is the same pop up card, same supplies as yesterday with a different stamp set. This set is "Like It a Latte"....cute isn't it?? I am not a coffee drinker but the stamps in this set include marshmellows and whipped cream so it can easily be turned into hot chocolate...and I love hot chocolate. The buckaroo blue here was stamped with a stamp containing several coffee beans, in this case it is stamped in chocolate chip ink. The coffee cup was stamped in chocolate chip as well and the straw in bb to match the card. I used liquid applique on the cream but it didn't puff right when I heated it, it kinda deflated. It's there though, gotta trust me on that one. Liquid Applique is a perfect medium for this set and I know I will feel my cream is naked without it! Instead of a ribbon pull at the top I used a large flat copper brad.

The inside sentiment reads "Nothing's better than a good friend with chocolate", isn't that the truth!!

Go invite a friend for a cup of chocolate today, warm the body and the soul!!












No comments: