Thursday, June 05, 2008

Bon Voyage--Toot Toot


My friend, Lynn, leaves today for an Alaskan cruise. Lucky duck I tell ya! I quick made up this card for her, I hope it makes it to her before she leaves. Not exactly a cruise ship stamp but it works. I used SU inks to color in the image onto watercolor paper. The DP is Cosmo Cricket and the sentiment was spelled out with the no-longer-available Karen Foster Snap Stamps.
I couldn't resist stamping the dingy on the envelope with the little figures from the Loads of Love accesories set.
Happy Sailing!!!
stamps: Boatloads of Love, Karen Foster
paper: blue bayou, real red, watercolor, Cosmo Cricket
ink: wild wasabi, real red, going grey, black

1 comment:

mtmind said...

Yes I did get it. I'm heading out right now but wanted to thank you for the card. I love the people in the dingy. It's me and Dale. Suitcases packed, dogs taken care of and Todd has lots of food to get him through the week. OK I'm out the door.
See you next week.