Monday, November 08, 2010

House Mouse SFYTT

Today is going to be a busy day for me at work, I will be glad when I get through it. Then tonight some local ladies are coming for a Stamp a Stack. It will be a good way to end the day.

Over the weekend I had a little bit of time to create and chose to play along with Jen's weekly sketch. You can check out all the details for playing along by following this link.
I recently bought my first House Mouse stamp at my LSS and it was begging to be inked up. I made my card 5 1/4" square to accommodate the larger image.

Adorable, no? The name of the image is "I Cane Count on You", hehehe. I used some glittered holiday papers from MME, mmmm. The snowflakes and the words are all raised, glossy and glittery. After taking this pic, I decided the candy canes needed to be covered in Glossy Accents to add more shine. I didn't have the time to retake the photo since it needed a bit of dry time. The top piece on the card is a portion of a Tim Holtz Sizzix die.

I finally took the plunge and bought some of that yummy wrinkled ribbon that you see all over blogland. It is AWESOME stuff!!! I bought mine from this Etsy seller. I just love how she packages it all up. Fast shipping too.

If I can bear to use it you will see it showing up again in the near future ;).

Blessings on your day!

3 comments:

Niki Estes said...

So cute, Tracy! I love that image!

Michele Boyer said...

So cute! I love that crinkly ribbon!

Nancy Thomas said...

Very cute - really like the colors especially.