Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Recipe Time

I hope you enjoyed a relatively labor free Labor Day! We attempted to go camping and cut our trip short due to weather. I really enjoyed a quiet day at home, just puttering about. My kitchen cupboards got reorganized and cleaned out. I got some bargain/coupon shopping done. I made yummy potato pancakes for dinner. Mmmmm, good! I am working on a recipe card for the pancakes so look for that down the road.

A couple of weeks ago I made a recipe card that never got uploaded. This one is for Pantry Pasta. The name came from the fact that most of the ingredients are regular pantry/freezer items in our house. It is one of those flexible recipes, those seem to be preferred in our house lately.

The chicken is so cute isn't he?? I picked him up at Buffalo Stamps and Stuff, I think he is from Great Impressions. I knew right away that he would be just the right size for a recipe card. He is colored with Copics and then I added black glaze pen over the petals of the flower.

Here is the PDF file in case you would like it, it will print 4 recipes to a page.

No comments: