Tuesday, October 04, 2011

2012 Calendars

For the last few years I have created files for mini calendars and offered them for sale. I have had a few emails asking about 2012 calendars and am happy to share them with you! I modified the font a bit but the size of the calendars remains the same.

Cost is $3.50

-If you would like to purchase the files, please send PayPal funds to gregntracy94(at)yahoo.com (replace (at) with @ )
-I will send you 5 PDF files, 1 file with the calendar cover, 3 files with 4 months on a page and 1 file with cutting instructions.
-I print mine onto Stampin' Up White or Vanilla (the thinner paper fits well into the cases)
-I use mini CD cases from this place. Since shipping can be high, I recommend you buy enough to last awhile or share with a friend. You might also search ebay for smaller quantities.
-don't limit yourself to the CD cases, you can make calendars on coasters too. or bind them along the top.

The mini CD calendars make nice gifts and stocking stuffers.
If you need some inspiration, then check out this link to samples I have posted in previous years.

I do not have internet access during the day so I will send out files each night when I get home from work.

No comments: